LENOVO smartphone getting better?

Posted by abc On Friday 2 May 2014 0 comments

Nowaday,  LENOVO is one of the top brand that sells smartphone. This model is still based on Android OS same with Samsung model. 
    But, the most important is LENOVO is cheaper than Samsung but got exactly same with Samsung. Maybe some interface might be different, but the rest is same and look good.
    It depend to people either want to use LENOVO or else but i used Samsung before. Samsung have very very very good in graphics but always low in battery. I really hate that.I don't want that graphic, i want to use the smartphone.
    Then i try LENOVO, so far so good. I am not a demand person, but in durability, YES I AM.


Currently, i using this model. The model is A850. Condition is very good because durability is my requirement. ^^

0 comments :

Post a Comment